Friday, December 10, 2010

christmas traditions

I have always loved Christmas time. My family always had so many incredible traditions every year. Brown paper bags full of goodies, Christmas Eve at Grandpa Delbert's and Grandma Ruby's, Reading the Christmas Story, An early morning walk up call Christmas morning by Grandpa Frank...Ho Ho Ho, Christmas Stalkings filled to the brim, Making Monster Cookies at Uncle Kim and Aunt Glenda's, and the list goes on and on. This year I began to think of how important those traditions seemed to me as a child. Slowly as time went on we lost so many of them. It was hard for me to watch as this happened but now as my children grow I am starting to realize that it has left room for our own traditions to also grow.
Now this is where I would love to hear from any of you that are willing to share some of your own traditions. It just might end up being one that my own family will cherish for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment