Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentines

Annah...I love the way you greet each morning with your beautiful smile. I love your sweet spirit. I love the way you sing each song as if you know each word. I love to hear your little giggle and see your little dances. I love your courage and your spunk. I love to kiss your cute little cheeks and even your tiny toes. I love your cuddles and I love your hugs. I love you...my sweet baby girl...I love you to the moon..and yes then right back to you.

Jonah...I love your adventuress spirit. I love that you are always looking for answers to all your many...many questions. I love your sensitivity and your kindness. I love those beautiful blue eyes that you got all on your own. I love your enthusiasm for life and all that it brings. I love your strength and your confidence. I love just how much you remind me of your Daddy. I love you...my sweet baby boy...I love you...whole bunches and bunches...and then a little bit more.

Joel...I love how safe you make me feel. I love your loyalty. I love your incredibly contagious laugh. I love your unwavering faith. I love the way you love our children and the way you love me too. I love our history and I love our future. I love to hear you sing and I love to see you smile. I even love how much you dislike "cheesy" holidays like today...and how you still take time to celebrate it because you know it means something to me. I love you...my love...I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment